Mobile APP Development Training In Bangalore
Itech Solutions is prominent in development of mobile applications, especially in android and iOS as leading App platforms. We are the best providers of Mobile Applications Training in Bangalore with excellent detailed syllabus. We designed these courses with the consideration to reach all segments of tech professionals based on their proficiency.
Detailed Mobile APP Development Training Syllabus:
Android is a Linux based operating system developed by Google mainly for smart phones and tablets. Due to the powerful features of Android, it is now used for developing apps in television, digital cameras and other electronic devices. Android is the most popular mobile app development platform used by more than 71% of the smart phone app developers. Android is used in more than 1 billion mobile devices. Due to the immense reach of Android, there is a high demand for Android Programmers. Programmers who undergo Android Training in Bangalore will gain in-depth knowledge on Android App development using JAVA technology.
Itech Solutions provides real-time, job oriented Android training in Bangalore. Our Android OS & Apps Development course includes basic to advanced level of training .Our android trainers are Android OS & apps Development experts and experienced working professionals with hands on real time multiple Android projects experience. We have designed our android course content and syllabus based on students requirement to meet their career goal. In our android training in Bangalore, you will learn Android Architecture, Android SDK, Setup of Android Development environment, Apps fundamentals, User Interface, Data Storage, Media API, android real time project and Android OS & apps Development placement training.
Android and JAVA Basics:
- History of Android
- Introduction to Android OS
- What is Android?
- Android Versioning
- Android Development Tools
- Android Architecture
- Practical Installation of Android SDK, Eclipse and ADT Plug-in
- Structure of Android Project
- OOPS Concepts
- Core Java Concepts
- Introduction to android components / Building Blocks
- Activity Life cycle
- Application development (Hello world)
- User Interface
- Understanding an android application structure
- Working with Layouts techniques
- Intents understanding
- Data Storage & Permissions
- Broadcast Receivers
Apple products are the latest buzz in the market since its inception in 2008. The esteem and the usage of Apple products including iPhone, iPod and iPad seem to be rapidly increasing year on year. This increase in usage has already led to numerous iPhone application developments in market and there are millions and millions of apps yet to be developed.
Every business owner and even corporate companies invest a lot in creating their own iOS application to reach their customers across the world. This created an enormous demand for iOS app developers in current IT industry.
Itech Solutions is the best iOS training institute in Bangalore offering intensive hands on lab exercises, deeper explanations on topics, with the very best IT professional trainers. Our trainers are iOS experts with vast real time experience which make it ease for us to guide trainees with any levels of expertise. By the end of this training programme you will be able to create native iOS applications, leaving you with immediate applicable skills and a fresh approach to iOS development.
To pursue iOS & mobile application training in Bangalore, it is recommended to have knowledge on following programming languages: C or C++, Objective C, which is again added by Itech Solutions as part of iOS training curriculum.
Set Up Your Development Environment & Code:
- Getting to know Xcode 5
- Push, pull, and manage your code with Git and GitHub
- Use basic controls, like buttons, labels and text fields
Basics of iOS App Development with Objective-C:
- Basic Objective-C Syntax – Numbers, Variables, Strings
- If / Else Statements, Ternary Operator, Equality
- Loops, Arrays, Dictionaries, Simple data types vs. Objects
- Creating and building simple applications
- Handling Basic Interaction
- Creating basic view controllers
- Monitoring events and actions
- Creating advanced view controllers
- Memory Management
- Programmatic Interface creation
- Integrating with core services – Email, Contacts, Camera, Map kit etc
- Data: actions, preferences, files, and addresses
- Debugging, testing the application
- Core Data Integration
- Advanced controllers – Navigation controller
- Integrating with Core Services – Core Audio, Video
- Push notification
- Advanced Even Handling – Multi touch, Gesture Recognition
- Maps overview and core location
- Protocols and Categories
- Communication with the Services
- Using the Accelerometer
- Bluetooth Programming
This tutorial is designed for those people who want to learn how to develop apps on windows operating system. The main motto in building apps in windows is to build universal Windows app, which, is used for building fully impressive, and modern apps for windows store such as tablet, PC, phone etc. The UWP also supports different interaction models, different screens, a game controller, mouse and keyboard, or a pen.
- Windows Introduction
- First App
- XAML controls
- Data Binding
- XAML performance
- Adaptive design
- Adaptive UI
- File Management
- SQLite database
- App localisation